3D modeling and printing is an enormously versatile and powerful area, but it's also a complicated one. I've tried to collect a few things together that will hopefully be of some assistance.
- Filament. Contains a discussion of filament brands and storage.
- Fusion 360. Tips and tricks around the use of Fusion 360.
- Joining Parts Together. Not everything can be printed as a single piece, so how do you stick them together?
- Modeling Tools. Discussion of modeling tools besides Fusion 360.
- Octoprint. Octoprint lets you control a 3D printer over the network, and even from around the world.
- Parametric Parameters. One of the most powerful parts of parametric modeling tools, like Fusion 360 or SOLIDWORKS, is the ability to drive everything based on adjustable parameters.
- Prusa 3D Printers. Tips and tricks around Prusa printers, specifically the MINI+.
- 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS. A few little details about SOLIDWORKS.
3rd Party Resources
Comments or Questions?
If you have any comments, questions, or topics you'd like to see covered, please feel free to either reach out to me on Mastodon (link below) or open an issue on Github.